What is Life Education?
- Life Education supports schools in their delivery of Health Education (PSHE)
- Our programmes aim to develop children’s knowledge, skills and attitudes to enable them to make their own positive health choices.
- The programmes take place in a specially designed mobile classroom
- There is a different programme for each Year Group
- We use a variety of teaching and learning styles – including puppetry, drama and circle time
- Our Educators are experienced Primary teachers
To find out more about Life Education and our work, download our latest leaflet for parents & carers
If the Life Education Bus is at your child’s school, then please pop into the Parents & Carers Drop-In Session (you will be told about this by the school) and pick up a free Family Workbook, full of fun ideas that you and your child can do together!