So you want a bit more detail about who we are, what we do and how we do it?
Ok, here are 8 essential facts about Life Education that you need to know (but never knew you needed to know!)
- We’re an independent, self-funding charity (Charity Number 1093225)
- Life Education Bristol was launched in September 2001 (our first school was in Southmead, Bristol)
- We now work in schools all across the Greater Bristol area – Bristol, South Gloucestershire, North Somerset and Bath & North East Somerset
- If you’re a Nursery, Infant, Junior, Primary, Special or Independent School in these areas, we can visit and work with you!
- We visit around 60 schools each year where over 15,000 children visit the mobile classroom
- Our Educators are experienced Primary teachers and have been intensively trained in our positive teaching techniques
- Our work has achieved the Department of Health’s Information Standard – a quality kite-mark that certifies that we’re a provider of reliable health information. It also follows good practice guidelines recommended by the Department for Education, the National Curriculum and Ofsted
- Demand for our service is high – new schools are booking up a visit from us all the time!